"Take a stand for the environment, right in your own backyard!"sm
CALL - (518) 785 - TURF 8873
Lawn Core Aeration - Turf Lab, Inc.
Did you ever wonder what caused those little round "plugs" at the golf course? They were the result of Core-Aeration.
Aerifying, the removal of small plugs, is done with our specially designed equipment, which rolls over your lawn, systematically removing the soil plugs.
Done annually, aerifying is another positive step in the ENVIRONCAREsm
Turf Management system and will benefit your lawn investment in these ways:
- Reduces soil compaction and helps create the proper soil, air, water relationship.
- Increases the movement of air, moisture and nutrients down to the root-zone and stimulates new growth.
- Cuts below ground rhizomes and above ground stolons to promote a vigorous top and lateral growth response.
- Decreases the possibility of insect and disease problems.
- Helps prevent rainwater run-off by allowing moisture to reach the root-zone faster and deeper, which in turn can reduce irrigation needs.
- Helps control thatch build-up by increasing micro-organism activity, allowing thatch to decompose more naturally (microbes feed on dead & decaying plant parts).
- Increases your lawn's overall stress threshold.
Professional Lawn Core Aeration is an important part of good turf management. When combined with proper fertilization/pest control, irrigation and mowing, Aeration is another step towards producing a healthy and beautiful lawn.
Over-seeding is best done just after Core Aeration. New cultivars are introduced to your existing lawn for a dramatic long term improvement.
Residential Commercial Ornamental Turf